webinar on April 28
Does concentration risk matter if you're making great loans?
Join us for a free 35 to 45 minute webinar to discuss concentration risk in member business lending portfolios. We'll answer the following questions:
- What is concentration risk?
- How should a credit union properly measure this risk?
- How do we manage concentration risk?
Learn more and register
JMFA Case Study
Changing regulations and challenging revenue environment
lead to interest in updating overdraft program
When leaders at Montgomery County EFCU wanted to ensure their overdraft program was in line with new regulatory expectations and provide maximum benefits for the credit union and its members, they worked with JMFA. The improved overdraft solution has helped the credit union to:
- More effectively manage its courtesy pay program
- Increase revenue more than expected
Download the case study