Navigating Volatility | Insights and Strategies for Credit Unions in a Challenging Economy
July 21, 2023
A free webinar brought to you by CUNA Strategic Services and CNote.
Get ready for a dynamic discussion about the current economic climate in the United States and its impact on credit unions of all sizes. This exclusive webinar, hosted by CNote, brings together a powerhouse panel of experts to share their insights and strategies for navigating a challenging economic landscape.
- Mike Schenk, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) chief economist
- Rodney Hood, NCUA regulator
- Renée Sattiewhite, President & CEO, African American Credit Union Coalition
- Jessica Jacobson, Director of Deposits and Strategy & Operations at CNote
Together, they'll explore key themes, including:
- What is the big economic picture in the United States right now, and how is it impacting credit unions?
- How are NCUA regulators using economic analyses to promote the work of credit unions and make their lives easier?
- Tips for navigating current challenges like the banking crisis, liquidity crunch and the need for deposits.
- The role of fintechs in credit union success in the current economic environment.
- What credit unions can expect in the next 6, 12 and 18 months and reasonable steps they can take to ensure continued success, regardless of the economic outlook.
CNote is a technology platform that provides a sustainable flow of non-member deposits that are low-cost and deliver consistent value. This service is available at no cost to CUNA member credit unions as arranged by CUNA Strategic Services.