The Basics of Vendor Risk Assessments
A free webinar brought to you by CUNA Strategic Services and Venminder.
For every vendor your credit union has, you need to do a risk assessment on them. A risk assessment identifies the risk types and levels present in a vendor relationship to help you understand what needs to be done to properly manage that risk.
This webinar session will help you better understand risk assessment components and the process. We’ll discuss the vendor risk assessment basics, including vendor questionnaires, document collection, identified issues and more, as well as different roles within the process, such as the subject matter expert, vendor owner and vendor risk management.
Register for this session to learn:
- Vendor risk questionnaires
- What information to ask for and what to do if you encounter challenges
- Roles and responsibilities associated with vendor risk assessments
- Issue management • Addressing resource constraints
- Vendor risk assessment best practices