EV Charging Stations Present an Exciting Non-Interest Income Opportunity!
By Tetto 5G
A global energy company has tasked Tetto 5G to find thousands of sites for EV Charging Stations (EVCS) across the United States.
As part of the program, the energy company will provide the following at no charge:
- 4 to 6 EVCS for each site that is selected
- Installation and ongoing maintenance of the EV Charging Stations
Credit Union Sites that are selected will receive non-interest income from monthly lease payments, with the typical lease period expected to be ten years in length.
Additional benefits of EV Charging Stations to the credit union and members are:
- Credit Unions can demonstrate that they are ESG friendly
- Credits Unions will be providing a valuable service to their respective communities by expanding the EV charging infrastructure
- Attracting non-members to Credit Unions
About Tetto 5G
Tetto 5G connects carriers with credit union locations that can house the antennas or EV smartpoles while benefitting from non-interest income and improved technological infrastructure.