Unleash the Power of API Connectivity
July 17, 2023
A free webinar brought to you by CUNA Strategic Services and Kinective.
81% of financial institutions view fintechs as the best strategy to transformation, innovation and the driver of future success. And when it comes to differentiating services, growing loans and deposits, and reducing manual steps in processes – this is often the road to glory!
The challenge getting in their way? Integration with their core.
And that’s why you must watch this webinar to see Kinective’s high performing, feature rich integration suite available to Fiserv DNA users that optimizes all banking channels (both digital and branch) through one connection.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How you can more easily connect fintechs to DNA with access to full features and use cases to stay one step ahead in expanding services and improving member experiences
- How you can have more choice and control with turn-key connections so you can work across brands, unlocking full functionality without the need for extensive development resources
- How to drive efficiency and cost reduction with branch hardware API integrations that enable real-time transaction processing and improved teller productivity by automating labor-intensive tasks and reducing risk by eliminating errors
- How to untether tellers from workstations and blend with self-service options to create a modern, cost-efficient branch experience
- Gain visibility into operations, manage credit risk, optimize cash forecasting and comply with reporting requirements through an award-winning business intelligence suite
- If driving efficiency is your priority, you don’t want to miss this webinar
Kinective helps credit unions optimize the foundational technology behind transformation by integrating cash recyclers, self-service kiosks, tablet-banking interfaces and other peripherals into credit union cores. These integrations and powerful data analytics capabilities allow credit unions to simplify the complex banking ecosystems of disparate technologies, and leverage hardware to its full potential and support modern banking experiences.