5G Smartpole with electric vehicle (EV) charger
- 5G Service: The 5G Smartpole will be located in your credit union’s parking lot extending 5G service to your members and staff.
- EV Charging: The Smartpole will provide two EV charging stations for members and staff.
- Additional Chargers: Additional base units can be added to accommodate more charging stations for members and staff.
- Customized Options: The Smartpole itself can be customized to match your credit union’s building/branding color.
- Digital Signage: The Smartpole, as an option, offers a digital sign that can be customized to promote your credit union’s services.
- Security: Additional security for the credit union can be added to the Smartpole.
- 5G Service: Main revenue is driven from the lease of the Smartpole, delivering 5G service to your members and community.
- EV Charging: The Smartpole can offer additional non-interest income from EV chargers located at the bottom of the Smartpole.
- Additional Chargers: Additional base units can be added, driving additional non-interest income.
- Digital Signage: Digital signage can offer advertising for your credit union’s services to help bring in more revenue. Digital signage can also increase non-interest income by advertising other businesses.
- Security: Additional non-interest income may be possible through advanced security options.
Learn more about Tetto 5G's solutions
Talk to one of our CUNA Strategic Services alliance managers to learn more about Tetto 5G. We’ll help you identify and evaluate the best solution for your credit union.