When building or restacking your HQ there are a lot of questions you need answered, but too many firms just guess. Leaving a large project like this to a guess is a huge risk. DBSI took the guesswork out by creating a scientific process to answer questions like these:
- What are the expected improvements?
- What’s the right scope, size, budget, timeline…and why?
- What anticipated efficiencies and growth should be designed into the space?
- Are the necessary adjacencies considered and designed to drive productivity?
- How long is the capacity of the building designed to last?
An HQ project built without these answers will result in millions of dollars (and potentially years) lost.
Why we like this solution:
- Improve productivity
- A scientific approach
- Advanced future planning
- Future cost and resource savings