Gain visibility into cash handling hardware
iQ is a business intelligence solution that enables visibility into how a credit union’s machines are being used day-to-day. These insights enable branch managers and C-level stakeholders to make smarter decisions regarding purchasing, deploying and optimizing their entire cash automation fleet.
Real-time reporting and analytics provide business-critical metrics:
- Are machines being used properly?
- How much cash is in the machines?
- What do denominations look like?
- How are tellers using the machines?
- How much cash is needed in the machine?
- If service needs are required, what is the root cause?
- Device health: Receive device recommendations based on statistical use to properly purchase, deploy and maintain a healthy fleet of cash dispensers and recyclers
- Teller data: Understand and identify which tellers may need more training for effectively operating the machines and receive recommendations on how to optimize your hardware
- Cash forecasting: Find out how much cash is needed in machines based on actual data
- On-demand service: Proactive and preventive service features that enable automated communication between hardware and service provider to ensure limited downtime
Learn more about CFM’s solutions
Talk to one of our CUNA Strategic Services alliance managers to learn more about these products and services. We’ll help you identify and evaluate the best solution for your credit union, and you’ll get access to our exclusive negotiated pricing.