Products and Services Offered Through This Provider
Consumer Loan Portfolio Risk analysis and Collateral Valuation, Commercial Loan Portfolio Risk Analysis and Collateral Valuation, and Proactive Credit Card Credit Line Management Solutions
Who is Twenty Twenty Analytics?
Twenty Twenty Analytics is the premier loan portfolio analytic service provider for credit unions. The Clearwater, Fla., Company has more than 60 collective years of credit union industry knowledge, providing risk analysis of commercial and consumer loans, and identifying unique environmental factors that affect credit union portfolios. The team consists of financial consultants and certified public accountants who have experience with audits, due diligence, National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) regulatory exams, and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) standards.
How Do Credit Unions Benefit From This Strategic Alliance?
By analyzing your credit union’s loan portfolio, Twenty Twenty Analytics can measure your collateral, grade your loans, validate your allowance, and stress test your portfolio. This expertise is a critical component of managing a loan portfolio that faces evolving markets, pressure to increase loan growth while reducing charge-offs, and examination stressors.
Why This Provider over Another?
The Twenty Twenty Guaranteed Solution: At Twenty Twenty Analytics we are so confident in the work that we do and the quality of services that we offer that we guarantee your satisfaction. If at any point you determine that our models and tools don't meet or exceed your expectations, you can opt out or pay us based on your assessment of the value—even if that amount is zero.
- Twenty Twenty has experience helping credit unions successfully navigate challenging exams by working face-to-face with NCUA examiners and auditors.
- Twenty Twenty will perform your risk analysis and explain the results to you, in contrast to software-based providers that leave you with an application and an instruction booklet.
- Twenty Twenty understands loans and risk. By reviewing your loan portfolio, they can find opportunities for growth and pricing.
- There's no startup time, because Twenty Twenty's models are customized to your data. They are discussing your results within a few weeks, as opposed to other providers that may take several months before you begin to see results.
- Twenty Twenty clearly spells out the costs to complete the analysis. Other providers generally start at a low monthly fee that quickly adds up as you need additional services.
Ready to Get Started?
- For more information, contact Brenda Halverson, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4110, or email@example.com.
Twenty Twenty Analytics is constantly adapting its services to meet the needs of an evolving industry, both from a regulatory and operating standpoint. Services include:
- Consumer Loan Portfolio Risk Analysis and Collateral Valuation: Multi-dimensional solutions that provide a “credit quality grade” at an individual loan level based on the current characteristics of your borrower and their collateral. This risk-based approach is widely accepted by the NCUA in reviews of credit union loan portfolios.
- Commercial Loan Portfolio Risk Analysis and Collateral Valuation: A full spectrum of post-origination business loan portfolio management solutions for credit unions with business loan portfolios of all sizes.
- Proactive Credit Card Credit Line Management Solutions: Evaluate your credit card loan portfolio to identify members who me be candidates for proactive credit line increases. This is a full-service customizable solution including FICO Scores, Debt to Income and Total Income Estimates from TransUnion.