Verafin’s industry-leading, cross-institutional Fraud Detection and Anti-Money Laundering (FRAMLx) collaboration software is utilized by 1700 financial institutions across North America. With powerful cloud-based technology, FRAMLx facilitates 314(b) information sharing and offers innovative artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to proactively prevent cross-channel fraud, uncover a wide range of suspicious activity, and enhance BSA/AML procedures through end-to-end, risk-based CDD/EDD functionality.
Verafin's innovative crime-fighting solution includes FRAMLxchange, the industry’s largest secure 314(b) information sharing network that facilitates collaboration between more than 1500 financial institutions and 3000 investigators, and is available to any 314(b)-registered institution.
Credit unions save 10% off retail through the CUNA Strategic Services program.
Verafin offers a comprehensive BSA/AML and fraud enterprise solution, with functionality that includes:
1. Complete Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Compliance – Detection of Human Trafficking, Funnel Accounts, Terrorist Financing, International Activity and Movement of Funds; provides automated CTR and SAR reporting, as well as automated BSA record keeping.
2. Proactive Fraud Detection – Detects fraudulent activity occurring across multiple channels (including online, account, wire/ACH, check, and card fraud) to greatly reduce potential loss.
3. Innovative FRAMLx & Cloud-based Analysis – Verafin’s Cloud environment allows a big-data approach, resulting in enhanced analytics, reduced false positives, and a more complete picture of activity through the cross-institutional detection of suspicious activity.
4. End-to-End Customer Due Diligence & Enhanced Due Diligence – Provides a complete, member-centric CDD/EDD solution, including account opening CDD Questionnaire functionality and High-Risk Category management through intelligent segmentation — helping you accurately uncover, assess, and manage members that pose the greatest criminal risk to your institution.
5. 314(b) Collaboration & Information Sharing – Facilitates collaboration between 314(b)-registered institutions, giving you the ability to easily request, share, and track information pertaining to potentially suspicious activity.
6. Watch List & 314(a) Checking – Automatically scans people, vendors, and businesses against the OFAC SDN list, performs 314(a) searches, checks incoming and outgoing wires to flag positive matches, and allows for the creation of internal scan lists.
Verafin’s BSA/AML and fraud detection solution offers a full range of functionality, applying cross-institutional artificial intelligence and machine learning to ongoing analytical enhancement.
Additionally, Verafin incorporates a wide range of data sources into its analysis to reduce false positives and create robust suspicious activity alerts that greatly improve a user’s ability to investigate more efficiently and effectively. As a cloud-based solution, Verafin can provide enhancements seamlessly on a weekly basis, ensuring users are a step ahead of the latest criminal trends and threats.
Verafin is CUNA’s exclusive provider of FRAMLx, helping financial institutions detect suspicious activity across multiple institutions and facilitating collaboration under Section 314(b) of the USA PATRIOT Act.
Click here to request a demo today & learn more about how Verafin’s FRAMLx solution can help your Credit Union.
Are you missing suspicious activity? Do you have an accurate picture of your customers' behavior across channels? Does BSA/AML compliance sometimes feel like a burden? Verafin's FRAML software solution provides cross-channel, risk-rated fraud and money laundering alerts that let you act quicker to protect your members and reputation. In one software solution, you achieve:
Verafin begins with a complimentary assessment of current practices to show how your credit union could benefit from an automated solution. Verafin works with your credit union to load the software on your own system and integrate with core processing and other systems as necessary.
Comprehensive functionality and "next generation" analytics combine with a highly effective consultative model and top notch service and support to deliver operational efficiencies, reduced fraud losses and help ensure compliance with regulations.
Have you heard of Verafin’s game-changing innovation – FRAMLx? This one-page FRAMLx feature sheet provides a concise overview, explains why the cloud is important for this technology, and covers what the benefits of FRAMLx are for you.
Suspicious Activity Reporting for Dummies® eBook
This handy guide walks you through the process of filling out an SAR form and offers tips on how to spot potential money laundering activities.
Download Dummies eBooks