Products and Services Offered Through This Provider
Member Rewards Program: A turnkey, community-focused rewards program and innovative mobile app that drive revenue, loyalty, and member satisfaction.
Who is Buzz Points?
Buzz Points is dedicated to building strong communities by encouraging and rewarding a “bank local, buy local, redeem local” philosophy. Buzz Points is the only reward program that is a CUNA Strategic Services alliance provider — a result of Buzz Points’ exclusive win-win-win model that benefits credit unions, their members, and local businesses.
How Do Credit Unions Benefit?
- Increase non-interest income
- Enrolled Buzz Points cardholders average 33 debit card swipes per month1
- That’s 65% greater than the national average2
- Drive deeper relationships with your members and push your card to top-of-wallet
- Cross-sell products and services
- Award points for enrolling in or opening new products that reduce costs or increase revenue
- Gain deeper connections with local businesses and your community
- Innovative mobile app adds technology sophistication to your member offerings
Why This Provider Over Another?
- Crystal-clear pricing that is best in the industry
- Buzz Points pays for all point redemptions
- No question marks or variables on your balance sheet
- Lower cost, higher profitability than competitors
- Industry-leading enrollment: 27% of potential account holders enroll in the Buzz Points program1
- Average of $3-$5 lift in interchange revenue per account holder per month2
- Dedicated member support, to free up your employees and resources
- Turnkey program can be launched in under 90 days
- Recurring training for frontline staff as needed
- Optimal member experience:
- Members earn points for any transaction, anywhere with your debit card and/or credit card
- Buzz Points encourages 100% redemption instead of relying on breakage or non-participation to maintain affordability
- World-class mobile app serves real-time offers from nearby local merchants
- Only program to tap into “buy local” movement; more rewards for purchases at local businesses
Ready to get started?
- For more information or to schedule a demo, contact Brenda Halverson, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4110, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Buzz Points analytics, 2014
2Buzz Points results compared to national averages cited by PULSE, “2014 Debit Issuer Study,” June 2014
Connect with Buzz Points