Benchmarking Credit Union Auto Lending Performance Using Market Data
Originally recorded on February 19, 2013, 52 minutes
A free recorded webinar brought to you by Black Book Lender Solutions and Twenty Twenty Analytics.
As we learned from the recession, there are several factors affecting loan performance, both internal and external, as well as macroeconomic down to the loan level. To truly understand your portfolio's performance, you need a firm grasp of the impacts from broad economic shifts, underwriting decisions, and changes in lending policies.
Join us for an automobile market update and learn about the changes you can expect to see in your automobile portfolio. Benchmarking the performance of your portfolio against those expectations will help you understand how the lending decisions you've made affect your performance and profitability.
- New and used automobile market update
- Understanding changes in your portfolio’s composition by comparing apples to apples
- Balancing competitive interest rates and a sustainable portfolio
- Understanding the effects of credit and collateral risk to grow your portfolio and protect your net worth position
- Ricky Beggs, managing editor of Black Book, works with an experienced team of 13 analysts and editors to arrive at the vehicle values published by Black Book for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Daniel E. Price, CPA, manager, senior analyst for Twenty Twenty Analytics, is active in loan portfolio risk modeling for credit union clients throughout the United States. Dan is the author of the Twenty Twenty Blog which discusses credit union standards, trends and hot topics.
For more information:
Contact Debbie Bergenske, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4340. Black Book and Twenty Twenty Analytics work together to help credit unions understand the risks and opportunities in their loan portfolios.
Download the presentation slides.
Click Here to download Webcast