Business Partner Showcase: IT Security and Regulatory Compliance
Originally recorded on July 25, 2012, 58 minutes
This archived webinar is brought to you by Pennsylvania Credit Union Association, CUNA Strategic Services, Perimeter E-Security, and TraceSecurity.
To keep up with the demands of new, more stringent regulations, credit unions must enhance their security infrastructure to protect member data. By starting with a risk assessment, IT security strategies can be carefully evaluated to ensure the optimal use of limited resources. Join us to gain valuable insight into:
- Trends pertaining to credit union regulations
- How targeted attacks against financial institutions have made IT security more challenging
- What examiners are looking for in risk assessments
- How to use a risk assessment to build a controls program
- Josh Stone, Security Services Manager for TraceSecurity: Josh works to enhance the security posture of TraceSecurity customers by providing security assessments, penetration testing, risk assessments, social engineering engagements, vulnerability assessments and web application testing. Prior to joining TraceSecurity, Josh was an IT security officer at the University of Illinois and security analyst at Ford Motor Company.
- Mike Flouton, Vice President Marketing for Perimeter E-Security: Mike is a 13 year technology veteran, with nine years in information and data security. He has spent thousands of hours interfacing directly with customers, working to understand how to manage risk and safeguard users, data, communications, and infrastructure. Mike has been quoted in publications including Business Finance and Financial Executive.
Have questions? Contact Debbie Bergenske, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4340, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to download Webcast