Attend a FREE webinar brought to you by Black Book Lender Solutions and Twenty Twenty Analytics.
As we learned from the recession, there are several factors affecting loan performance, both internal and external, as well as macroeconomic down to the loan level. To truly understand your portfolio's performance, you need a firm grasp of the impacts from broad economic shifts, underwriting decisions, and changes in lending policies.
Join us for an automobile market update and learn about the changes you can expect to see in your automobile portfolio. Benchmarking the performance of your portfolio against those expectations will help you understand how the lending decisions you've made affect your performance and profitability.
Topics will include:
- New and used automobile market update
- Understanding changes in your portfolio’s composition by comparing apples to apples
- Balancing competitive interest rates and a sustainable portfolio
- Understanding the effects of credit and collateral risk to grow your portfolio and protect your net worth position
- Ricky Beggs, managing editor of Black Book, works with an experienced team of 13 analysts and editors to arrive at the vehicle values published by Black Book for the U.S. and Canadian markets. He is a corporate board member of the American Motorcyclist Association and the Car Certification Committee of the IARA.
- Steve Miller, CPA, director of operations,Twenty Twenty Analytics
A founding member of Twenty Twenty, Steve provides loan portfolio risk analysis and customized loan modeling for credit unions. Steve has personally reviewed and analyzed more than $100 billion in consumer and commercial loans for credit unions. This experience has provided him with unique insight related to regulatory issues, loan behavior, predictive default assessments, and loss mitigation and evaluation.
- Daniel E. Price, CPA, manager, senior analyst for Twenty Twenty Analytics
Dan is active in loan portfolio risk modeling for credit union clients throughout the United States. He has extensive experience in audits, compilations and reviews. Dan had an integral part in evaluating NCUA regulations and FASB standards to determine the design of and reporting on the Twenty Twenty risk model. Dan is the author of the Twenty Twenty Blog which discusses credit union standards, trends and hot topics.
For more information:
Contact Debbie Bergenske, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4340. Black Book and Twenty Twenty Analytics work together to help credit unions understand the risks and opportunities in their loan portfolios.
For more than 12 years, CUNA has aligned with Black Book to provide credit unions with timely, independent, and accurate vehicle pricing information. Credit union users can have online access to consumer portals, custom analysis, and portfolio “refreshes” to help with member education and retention strategies, loss forecasting, understanding collateral risk, and loan originations.
A CUNA Strategic Services alliance provider, Twenty Twenty Analytics is the premier loan portfolio analytic service provider for credit unions. The team consists of financial consultants and CPAs who have experience with audits, due diligence, NCUA regulatory exams, and FASB standards.