A free webinar brought to you by CUNA Strategic Services and OneSpan Sign.
As credit unions strive to become 100% digital, electronic signatures are a key enabling technology to help increase efficiency and offer a superior member experience. CUNA reports that e-signatures are being used by 77% of credit unions for loan applications, member service agreements, mortgage renewals, board documents, HR and supplier contracts and more – resulting in significant time and cost savings. Despite impressive adoption, many have automated only a handful of online processes, and there remains tremendous opportunity to further digitize within the industry.
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll share best practices for becoming a paperless credit union and will answer the most frequently asked electronic signature questions.
Highlights will include:
- Advanced e-signature use cases including in-branch signing and mortgage
- Tips for maximizing e-signature adoption and use
- Top requirements for a scalable e-signature solution
- Key differentiators that matter
- Integration with your LoS
Want to send us a question in advance? Submit it here and we’ll make sure we answer this during the Q/A period. For more information, contact Tom Lybeck, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4109, or email@example.com.
- Tom Lybeck, Moderator, Alliance Manager - CUNA Strategic Services
- Aviv Lubell , Mid-Market Sales Representative – OneSpan