Products and Services Offered
Security Solutions for Cash Protection: Dye Packs, GPS Tracking, and Apprehension Systems to Protect Cash and ATMs
Who is 3SI Security Systems?
3SI Security Systems is the world leader in asset protection systems designed to recover stolen cash, apprehend criminals, and deter crime. Hidden where cash is stored, 3SI products protect over 40,000 locations worldwide.
For more than 40 years the SecurityPac®, a smoke and dye staining product, has been protecting and recovering cash. Launched in 2003, ESP® Electronic Satellite Pursuit is the leading GPS-based asset tracking and apprehension system developed to lock-on to stolen assets and lock-up robbers.
3SI's GPS solutions are miniaturized and covertly packaged to disguise the protection from criminals. All solutions work automatically and silently. During the crime, 3SI and local law enforcement access the tracking data via a secure web portal to track your stolen property and capture the criminals. The NextGen3's RF technology has been enhanced to provide a greater RF range, making it easier to pinpoint the criminal's location inside a building or other area if needed.
The 3SI name ties back to innovative SOLUTIONS, supported by a first class SERVICE organization, which pledges customer SATISFACTION through products that perform. Trusted security guaranteed.
How do credit unions benefit from this strategic alliance?
3SI Security Systems and CUNA Strategic Services have partnered since 1988, offering effective security solutions developed with proven technology at a discount to credit unions.
- 3SI protects more than just cash assets. Members and employees are protected when 3SI’s products prevent robbers from striking again.
- Credit unions save 10% on SecurityPac and 5% on ESP through the CUNA Strategic Services program.
Why this provider over another?
The 3SI name ties back to the solutions, service and satisfaction provided to each credit union through:
- Innovative solutions that combat crime with GPS tracking and dye/smoke staining technology
- Complete product training for tellers and staff
- Ongoing training and support available 24/7/365
- Teller incentive program
- Performance or money back guarantee
Ready to get started?
- For more information, contact Rick Govek, CUNA Strategic Services alliance manager, at 800-356-9655, ext. 4189, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information about 3SI Security Systems Products and Solutions
3SI’s asset protection systems include:
- ATM Tracker™ silently and immediately notifies local law enforcement of a pull-out crime. Today, ATMs are often targeted by criminals who use trucks, construction equipment and hand carts to steal the entire ATM and the cash inside. This highly effective system has recovered 95% of stolen ATM cash.
- Cash Tracker® protects cash from robbery and theft. Cash drawers are a quick and easy target for criminals. Cash Tracker automatically notifies law enforcement while it silently tracks the criminals, allowing police to lock on the target, move in for the arrest, and recover the cash.
- SecuriSafe ATM® protects cash stored inside an ATM by releasing a cloud of red smoke that stains the contents and acts as a deterrent to stop the attack. The system provides low-cost protection for any ATM, and it can be moved from one ATM to another as the crime moves.
- SecurityPac® is a dye-pack system that aids in recovering stolen money, apprehending the robber, and deterring crime. SecurityPac helps make sure robbers are caught red-handed.
- Vault Tracker™ protects large amounts of cash from robberies and burglaries. Because vaults and safes store large amounts of money, they are targets for thieves looking for a big payoff. When a theft occurs, police are automatically notified of the crime as Vault Tracker silently tracks the criminals.
- SecuriDab LT protects ATMs and cash machines with ink staining. If an attack occurs, SecuriDab LT will automatically detect and confirm the attack, then stain the cash in the cassette, rendering it worthless to the criminal.
- View a flyer with an overview of asset protection systems.
Connect with 3SI